<-- Terug naar auto's te koop
1981 ALFA ROMEO GTV6 2.5 AUTODELTA EX JOLLY CLUB TEAM
Prijs: € 150.000,- Bouwjaar: 1981
We have on offer a rare 80's competition touring car, the 1982 Alfa Romeo GTV6 ex team Jolly Club by Autodelta. This is Chassis number: B600005299B This car has a large Italian race history from 1982 into 1985. It was raced by Dr. Roberto De Gaetano from Milan who was a Jolly Club team driver and the team sponsor was TOTIP. The car was first property of Jolly Club team. Jolly Club bought about 5 of these special reinforced bare competition chassis from Autodelta and built these cars for European Touringcar races (GROUP A).
Jolly Club was a very successful, prominent and well respected race team Italian. Their car were competing against the AUTODELTA team cars on all the Italian tracks. The Alfetta GTV6`s were touringcar champion for 3 years in the class up to 2500cc. Autodelta reinforced and modified the Alfa Romeo chassis and supplied all necessary competition parts to teams. All parts are unique. It may appear like an tuned Alfetta GTV6 but nothing is the same compared to the street car.
- Reinforced chassis by Autodelta and modifications for airjacks.
- Autodelta made special fuel tanks together with Pirelli.
- Special wheel suspension, stiffer and stronger.
- Alloy lightweight wishbones instead of cast iron.
- Special gear ratio and special close ratio racing gearbox (dog box)
- Reinforced torsion bars
- Four big F1 brake calipers in front (Brabham- Alfa Romeo F1). Each disc has two calipers.
- Two extra large Girling F1 brakes in the back and ventilated discs (BRABHAM-ALFA ROMEO)
- Bi-Metalic alloy and magnesium Canonica wheels.
- Lightweight Alloy rollbar (15Kg) and with certificate from 1985.
- Lightweight dashboard.
- Heavily tuned engine, different in-outlet ports, different ignition, special Autodelta racing camshaft entc.
- and much more
This car was race from about 1982 until 1985. Please find list of the races by Mr. De Gaetano attached.
One of the most impressive races was the 500km of Monza 1984. It also raced at Donnington in 1984.
This car has raced against some very famous drivers such as; Carlo Facetti, Giorgio Francia, Steve Soper, Armin Hahne, Gerhard Berger, Roberto Ravaglia, Hans Jochim Stuck, Dieter Quester, Tom Walkinshaw, Manfred Trint, Robert Kvist, Martin Brundle. And it competed against more well known race car drivers.
First owner was Jolly Club team. Second owner Roberto De Gaetano the driver and third Maurizio Tabucchi who wrote several books about the GTA and other great Alfa`s, I`m sure you have heard from him. Maurizio Tabucchi is an Alfa Romeo authority and was head of the technical department of Alfa Romeo commission RIAR. The car has an original Italian CSAI/ACI race passport from 1985.
It started racing first in group N and later was upgraded to Group A, class up to 2500cc. And has about 230/ 240HP. Lots of documentation and letters from first and second owner and letters from Jolly Club plus a copy of invoice of chassis from AUTODELTA.
We are selling the car with a spare engine. We can provide servicing, maintenance and race preparation of European Touring Car Race events such as Nürburgring, Spa-Francorschaps or Zandvoort. There are several race classes coming up for this type of historic race cars.
Please don’t hesitate to ask us if you have any questions. You are more than welcome make an appointment and come view the car in our showroom.